Ads Top


Letra de la canción 'Sinner's Prayer' del álbum "Joanne"


Hace unas horas Lady Gaga se presentó con el primer show del "Bud Light + Lady Gaga Dive Bar Tour" y la primer canción con la que nos deleitó fue 'Sinner's Prayer', producida por Mark Ronson con la colaboración de Father John Misty en guitarra. A continuación puedes leer la letra:


INTRO

I came down the mountain
Dragging on a love affair
Got a pretty little number I am wearing still

VERSE 1

It was a hell of a scene
At daddy’s feast
Nobody saw it coming
But the little red devil in me
He has a funny way
Saying “forever” too fast
Don’t get mad, can’t blame a tramp
For something he don’t have

CHORUS

I get on my knees and beg you
Hear my sinner’s prayer
I am what I am
And I don’t want to break the heart of any other man
But you, but you
Hear my sinner’s prayer
It’s the only one I know
It sure as hell don’t rhyme
But it’s good as, good as, good as, good as gold

VERSE 2

I’ve got a baby sister
Who looks just like me
And she wants nothing more than a man to please
Maybe she’s in too deep
Her love for him ain’t cheap
But it breaks just like a knockoff piece from Fulton Street
The man’s got a gift
For getting what he wants
He’s thirsty when he drinks, gets on the brink
And throws her off

CHORUS

I get on my knees and beg you
Hear my sinner’s prayer
I am what I am
And I don’t want to break the heart of any other man
But you, but you
Hear my sinner’s prayer
It’s the only one I know
It sure as hell don’t rhyme
But it’s good as, good as, good as, good as gold

Good as, good as, good as, good as gold
I get on my knees and beg you

Letra de la canción 'Sinner's Prayer' del álbum "Joanne" Letra de la canción 'Sinner's Prayer' del álbum "Joanne" Reviewed by José Delgado on 10/06/2016 02:14:00 a. m. Rating: 5

No hay comentarios